PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do MoM / WRR this weekend? Feedback?

Matt O'Toole
May 30th 05, 07:47 PM
Did anyone do Mountains of Misery or Wilderness Road Ride this weekend (or
both)? How was it? I'm looking for feedback.

So far we've had plenty of compliments for both, and no real complaints.

Matt O.

June 2nd 05, 05:41 PM
Did MoM for the first time this year - awesome fun! Well supported w/
rest stops and cheering sections along the way, great bash at the top,
met lots of new folks, learned lots about riding in groups, etc - will
definitely be doing it again next year!

Matt O'Toole wrote:
> Did anyone do Mountains of Misery or Wilderness Road Ride this weekend (or
> both)? How was it? I'm looking for feedback.
>
> So far we've had plenty of compliments for both, and no real complaints.
>
> Matt O.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home