PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, tasty!

wafflycat
May 31st 05, 02:07 PM
Cycling to Dereham & back today, to make the most of the sun and warm of
today, I cycle past a *large* manure pile in a field adjacent the road. Now,
what does a large hot, steaming pile of manure do on a warm and humid day?
It attracts flies is what it does.

If I find I've put on weight when I go to Weigh****chers this week, I know
it's entirely due to my consumption of insects this morning....

YUK!

Cheers, helen s

Tony Raven
May 31st 05, 02:13 PM
wafflycat wrote:
> Cycling to Dereham & back today, to make the most of the sun and warm of
> today, I cycle past a *large* manure pile in a field adjacent the road.
> Now, what does a large hot, steaming pile of manure do on a warm and
> humid day? It attracts flies is what it does.
>
> If I find I've put on weight when I go to Weigh****chers this week, I
> know it's entirely due to my consumption of insects this morning....

I know a slim lady who swallowed a fly.......

--
Tony

"Don't argue the matter, the difficulties will argue for themselves"
-W.S. Churchill

Tony W
May 31st 05, 03:10 PM
"wafflycat" <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote in message
> Cycling to Dereham & back today, to make the most of the sun and warm of
> today, I cycle past a *large* manure pile in a field adjacent the road.
Now,
> what does a large hot, steaming pile of manure do on a warm and humid day?
> It attracts flies is what it does.
>
> If I find I've put on weight when I go to Weigh****chers this week, I know
> it's entirely due to my consumption of insects this morning....

But just imagine how happy the horse must be!!

vernon levy
May 31st 05, 09:23 PM
> If I find I've put on weight when I go to Weigh****chers this week, I know
> it's entirely due to my consumption of insects this morning....

Puts a new slant on 'road kill'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home