PDA

View Full Version : New development in road biking safety!

jj
June 1st 05, 05:34 AM
Derived from the JL421 Badonkadonk Personal Land Cruiser/Tank, NAO Designs
is working on a bicycle fairing that will protect you from all of those
road hazards, including being strafed by a MIG-17 (as long as they aren't
using depleted uranium or titanium rounds).

Though the design for the scaled-down version bike fairing are currently
Top-Secret, you can get an idea of the features that this important
development in road-biking technology will be incorporating here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/miscellaneous/B00067F1CE

jj

June 1st 05, 06:24 AM
WTF?? That is hilarious, I didn't know Amazon did fake joke products...

Ken
June 1st 05, 01:18 PM
"jj" > wrote in message
> Derived from the JL421 Badonkadonk Personal Land Cruiser/Tank, NAO Designs
> is working on a bicycle fairing that will protect you from all of those
> road hazards, including being strafed by a MIG-17 (as long as they aren't
> using depleted uranium or titanium rounds).
>
> Though the design for the scaled-down version bike fairing are currently
> Top-Secret, you can get an idea of the features that this important
> development in road-biking technology will be incorporating here:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/miscellaneous/B00067F1CE
>
> jj

It looks like something out of "Star Wars"!!

Ken

mark
June 2nd 05, 07:06 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> WTF?? That is hilarious, I didn't know Amazon did fake joke products...

They don't, this same vehicle got written up in this month's Wired .

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home