PDA

View Full Version : Lost my bike bag

June 2nd 05, 07:52 AM
Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
without listening my music. I have no idea where I lost it.
Did someone steal it? I dunno.

Zoot Katz
June 2nd 05, 08:06 AM
1 Jun 2005 23:52:30 -0700,
om>,
wrote:

> Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
> tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
>gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
>each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
>without listening my music. I have no idea where I lost it.
>Did someone steal it? I dunno.

That sux. 2 bad. sew sari.
Sue 'em all to hell.
--
zk

Maggie
June 2nd 05, 10:48 AM
Zoot Katz wrote:

> That sux. 2 bad. sew sari.
> Sue 'em all to hell.
> --
> zk

Sometimes I think your crazier than I am. And that is a damn sight
crazy zoot.

Maggie

Rich Clark
June 2nd 05, 01:25 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
> tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
> gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
> each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
> without listening my music.

And the multitudes rejoice.

> I have no idea where I lost it.

Probably when you went off your meds.

> Did someone steal it? I dunno.

If only they would steal your computer.

RichC

Maggie
June 2nd 05, 01:58 PM
Little Meow wrote:

> I'll keep an eye out for it, but if it was stolen by one of
> your gang banger neighbors, it was probably tossed into the
> garbage when they didn't find anything valuable enough to
> trade for a dime bag of crack.

I didn't know he lived in Oklahoma. ;-)

Maggie

Jeff Starr
June 2nd 05, 02:30 PM
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:25:03 -0400, "Rich Clark"
> wrote:

>If only they would steal your computer.
>
>RichC

Thanks Rich.
I just busted out laughing. That will keep a smile on my face, for a
while;-)

Life is Good!
Jeff

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 03:49 AM
In article om>,
writes:

> Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
> tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
> gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
> each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
> without listening my music. I have no idea where I lost it.
> Did someone steal it? I dunno.

I've recovered many gloves that way. Even by
going back the next day. Of course they were
sodden and stinky, but I don't care any more
than you do.

Maybe your bike bag is in PRC, being refabricated
into a car seatbelt or something.

I hope so, you hateful, racist blight.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

June 3rd 05, 06:30 AM
Yea it's suxx man...

June 3rd 05, 06:34 AM
Rich Clark wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
> > tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
> > gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
> > each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
> > without listening my music.
>
> And the multitudes rejoice.

I think your white penis is rejoicing with you.

> > I have no idea where I lost it.
>
> Probably when you went off your meds.

Don't take the med! They will harm you first.

> > Did someone steal it? I dunno.
>
> If only they would steal your computer.
>
> RichC

If they steal your penis, now what do you do.
My god, you screame "my white penis is gone!" Not funny.
it's deadly serious.

June 3rd 05, 06:46 AM
My gangster neight does not care about me and they just wave at me
when I ride
a bike. They wouldn't interest in my bag or me. I use their basketball
in park they
don't care. So they are not going to steal my bag or bike! I'm not
part of their world, damn it.
So why should i worry. Tell me idiot, why should I worry about black or
latino gangster you
hate so much. Are you whitetrash idiot? Say it loud you idiotic White
penis ass.

June 3rd 05, 06:51 AM
What's so about racist stuff here and PRC stuff?

June 3rd 05, 06:53 AM
Now you know everything about me. You can find my bag you know
everything about me.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 07:29 AM
In article om>,
writes:

> What's so about racist stuff here and PRC stuff?

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.bicycles.misc/browse_frm/thread/fad00223041b6ee2/75ed2cc5789ce3a4?tvc=1&q=chink&hl=en#75ed2cc5789ce3a4

.... for starters, you hard-to-forgive racist.

Maybe your bike bag getting stolen is just the
start of bad karma for your hateful bigotry.
Maybe bad things will continue to happen to you
until you learn better, and start liking people
instead of hating them. If you don't, your own
hate will just end up eating you alive.

Y'know what? You're a tragic story. You grieve
the loss of your stoopid li'l bike bag, when you've
lost your own pathetic soul.

You should go look for it.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

June 3rd 05, 07:58 AM
ahahaha....you are trolling or joking here! Tom! Don't try this
again!.
It is neither funny nor pretty. You sound like a newage guru or
something.
How disgusting Tom! Where so ya hanging out? You think you know
everything
or even about me everything? You talk to the your own trolling, Tom,
and it is not art nor pretty
but an ugly garbage I must throw away into Recycle Bin.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 08:22 AM
In article . com>,
writes:

> ahahaha....you are trolling or joking here! Tom! Don't try this
> again!.
> It is neither funny nor pretty. You sound like a newage guru or
> something.
> How disgusting Tom! Where so ya hanging out? You think you know
> everything
> or even about me everything? You talk to the your own trolling, Tom,
> and it is not art nor pretty
> but an ugly garbage I must throw away into Recycle Bin.

Now you're sounding like the Daleks in the Dr. Who movies,
when The Doctor confounds them: "Confusion!! Confusion!!!"

But please don't self-destruct. That might become messy.

Reconstruct instead.

You can start by becoming a Liberal. (<--

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 08:25 AM
In article . com>,
writes:

> ahahaha....you are trolling or joking here! Tom! Don't try this
> again!.
> It is neither funny nor pretty. You sound like a newage guru or
> something.
> How disgusting Tom! Where so ya hanging out? You think you know
> everything
> or even about me everything? You talk to the your own trolling, Tom,
> and it is not art nor pretty
> but an ugly garbage I must throw away into Recycle Bin.

Oh yeah: Meow.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 08:31 AM
In article >,
Little Meow > writes:

> Also, remember to use better string when you tie your
> hefty bag to your dirty old bike.

.... snicker ... splutter ... ... ... GUFFAW!!!

Thanx 4 the belly laff! It felt very, very good.

It still does.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 09:31 AM
In article om>,
writes:

> I feel like I lost my dear friend.

Don't let the screen door hit ya on yer ass on your way out,
ya meowless, racist, classist bigot.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Bill Sornson
June 3rd 05, 03:08 PM
Little Meow wrote:

> I am more than just a white penis and buttocks.

Aren't we all...

Jeff Starr
June 3rd 05, 03:39 PM
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:22:18 GMT, Little Meow > wrote:

>Red Cloud wrote:
>

>> Now you know everything about me. You can find my bag you know
>> everything about me.
>>

>How tragic!
>Everything about you fits in a little bag, and now that bag
>is lost. And so you are lost.

You know the sad part. I think he is telling us all this, because we
are his only friends.
I think he may be less troll and more, a sad, pathetic broken shell of
a human being. Poor little guy needs help.

For me -

Life is Good!
Jeff

June 3rd 05, 07:01 PM
Jeff has no friend. He is lying. That's why he said crappy thing to
attack other only reflection himself in the mirror. If this dumb-ass
moron has tons of nice friend he wouldnt' dare to attack other.
You know good friend don't let you attack other even badmouthing...

J eff is really sux...He acts like he is nice guy but inside this
hypocrite
carry all kind of racial hate and anti-social behavior...got watch out
hypocrite people...he may turn out to be neighbor door terrorist...

Maggie
June 3rd 05, 07:36 PM
wrote:

> I think your white penis is rejoicing with you.

Film at 11.

Bill Sornson
June 3rd 05, 07:50 PM
wrote:
> Jeff has no friend. He is lying. That's why he said crappy thing to
> attack other only reflection himself in the mirror. If this dumb-ass
> moron has tons of nice friend he wouldnt' dare to attack other.
> You know good friend don't let you attack other even badmouthing...
>
> J eff is really sux...He acts like he is nice guy but inside this
> hypocrite
> carry all kind of racial hate and anti-social behavior...got watch out
> hypocrite people...he may turn out to be neighbor door terrorist...

At least Jeff know how quote so white penis public have clue what talk
about.

Pungent Poof just a doof up roof goof off down sidewalk splat.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home