I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!

Joe Canuck
June 3rd 05, 12:53 AM
Larry wrote:

> I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!

Wind builds character.

LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m
June 3rd 05, 01:53 AM
"Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! Rage! Blow!"
-- King Lear, Act 3, Scene 2

Brian Wax
June 3rd 05, 02:02 AM
Wind is no different than the bureaucracy in your real life. It is simply
more tolerable.

"LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m" > wrote in
message news:uSNne.63$tr.23@fed1read03...
> "Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! Rage! Blow!"
> -- King Lear, Act 3, Scene 2

Leo Lichtman
June 3rd 05, 02:34 AM
I guess that's the difference between bikers and sailors.

wle
June 3rd 05, 03:06 AM
and yet it blows both ways.

wle.

Tom Keats
June 3rd 05, 07:40 AM
In article >,
"Larry" > writes:

This is such a gimme for Bill Sornson, in at
least a couple of ways.

So where the heck /is/ he?

Anyhow, frijoles is not a good pre-ride meal.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Bill Sornson
June 3rd 05, 08:03 AM
Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> "Larry" > writes:
>
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
> This is such a gimme for Bill Sornson, in at
> least a couple of ways.
>
> So where the heck /is/ he?
>
> Anyhow, frijoles is not a good pre-ride meal.

My mouse finger was itching, but I'm (still) not sure why.

HUH?

(I rode in very windy conditions today, but in places I couldn't tell
whether it was a head wind or tail. Looked at the speedo and saw 24.8; then
I knew. When it was 12.8, I didn't HAVE to look to know. Moral of the
story: I don't always know what's good for me, but usually do know what's
bad. So where is she?!?)

June 3rd 05, 08:04 AM
What's wrong with wind? I like windy day :-) enjoy like a bike in
tornado.

June 3rd 05, 08:54 AM
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:45:46 -0400, "Larry" >
wrote:

>I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!

I like jello !!!!!!!!!

Peter Cole
June 3rd 05, 12:25 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:

> (I rode in very windy conditions today, but in places I couldn't tell
> whether it was a head wind or tail. Looked at the speedo and saw 24.8; then
> I knew. When it was 12.8, I didn't HAVE to look to know.

Yeah, nothing like that "wow, am I strong today!" feeling that gets
shattered when you turn around and realize you only had a tailwind.

Michael Warner
June 3rd 05, 12:28 PM
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:45:46 -0400, Larry wrote:

> I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!

Cut back on onions, if you don't want the slight assistance.

--
bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

TAT 57
June 3rd 05, 02:29 PM
Just keep repeating in your head...The wind is my friend, it's only helping
to make me faster!

"Michael Warner" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:45:46 -0400, Larry wrote:
>
>> I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!
>
> Cut back on onions, if you don't want the slight assistance.
>
> --
> bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

Bill Sornson
June 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:45:46 -0400, "Larry" >
> wrote:
>
>> I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!
>
> I like jello !!!!!!!!!

I'm indifferent about Coco Crisps .........

June 3rd 05, 05:05 PM
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:53:43 -0400, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Larry wrote:
>
>> I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!
>
>Wind builds character.

ANd think of the ugly useless fat you're burning off!

I still hate it, though.

wafflycat
June 4th 05, 12:10 PM
"Larry" > wrote in message

>I hate Wind !!!!!!!!!!

Eat fewer beans. Failing that, use a saddle with a fart-hole in it and
benefit from turbo-charging when cycling up a hill ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home