PDA

View Full Version : large feet

Frederick Kassel
June 3rd 05, 12:31 PM
Iam looking for a cycling shoe in 9.5eee do they make a shoe thet wide mountian or road

chris c
June 3rd 05, 03:04 PM
Dumb as a rock. Already posted it for you. This fool is just figuring out
how to use newsgroups.

"Frederick Kassel" > wrote in message
> Iam looking for a cycling shoe in 9.5eee do they make a shoe thet wide
mountian or road

Bill Sornson
June 3rd 05, 03:21 PM
chris c top-posted:
> Dumb as a rock. Already posted it for you. This fool is just figuring
> out how to use newsgroups.

So what's YOUR excuse?

> "Frederick Kassel" > wrote in message
>> Iam looking for a cycling shoe in 9.5eee do they make a shoe thet
>> wide mountian or road

Try Sidi ($) or Lake, preferably trying 'em on at a shop rather than mail
ordering (usually a crap shoot with clothes, and especially shoes).

Bill "what's worse -- a clueless newbie or a clueless, top-posting rudie?"
S.

Maggie
June 3rd 05, 07:32 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:

> Bill "what's worse -- a clueless newbie or a clueless, top-posting rudie?"
> S.

A clueless, top-posting newbie rudie from Jersey ;-)

Maggie

chris c
June 4th 05, 04:51 AM
That's my boy there. Known him 10 years. I was just busting his balls. I
showed him how to post the other day.

"Bill Sornson" > wrote in message
> chris c top-posted:
> > Dumb as a rock. Already posted it for you. This fool is just figuring
> > out how to use newsgroups.
>
> So what's YOUR excuse?
>
> > "Frederick Kassel" > wrote in message
> >> Iam looking for a cycling shoe in 9.5eee do they make a shoe thet
> >> wide mountian or road
>
> Try Sidi ($) or Lake, preferably trying 'em on at a shop rather than mail
> ordering (usually a crap shoot with clothes, and especially shoes).
>
> Bill "what's worse -- a clueless newbie or a clueless, top-posting rudie?"
> S.

Mike Latondresse
June 4th 05, 07:35 PM
"Maggie" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Bill Sornson wrote:
>>
>> Bill "what's worse -- a clueless newbie or a clueless,
>> top-posting rudie?" S.
>
> A clueless, top-posting newbie rudie from Jersey ;-)

Why do you keep picking on this little island in the English Channel.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home