PDA

View Full Version : Fabrizio comes in Second!

Fritz
June 7th 05, 03:11 AM
http://www.wimp.com/second/

Fritz M
June 7th 05, 05:46 AM
Fritz wrote:
> http://www.wimp.com/second/

Oh boy, talk about the agony of defeat.

RFM

C.J.Patten
June 7th 05, 06:16 AM
"Fritz" > wrote in message
> http://www.wimp.com/second/

Would that be "...pride before the fall..."?

Roy Owen
June 8th 05, 12:40 PM
Fritz wrote:
> http://www.wimp.com/second/

Good reason to keep both hands on the bars (see sig).

--
Roy Owen

Keep the leather side up,
and the rubber side down.

Maggie
June 8th 05, 01:35 PM
Roy Owen wrote:
> Fritz wrote:
> > http://www.wimp.com/second/
> >

> Good reason to keep both hands on the bars (see sig).

For some reason the picture will not come up on the website for
me......WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? Please.

Maggie

She's wonderful, so beautiful
So delectable, she's mine
She's desirable, so lovable
And it's criminal, almost illegal
RS-

Roy Owen
June 8th 05, 01:40 PM
Maggie wrote:

> Roy Owen wrote:
>
>>Fritz wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.wimp.com/second/
>>>

>>Good reason to keep both hands on the bars (see sig).
>>

> For some reason the picture will not come up on the website for
> me......WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? Please.
>
> Maggie
>
> She's wonderful, so beautiful
> So delectable, she's mine
> She's desirable, so lovable
> And it's criminal, almost illegal
> RS-

It's a video, I'm not sure which plugin you need. Maybe just wait for
it, it took a while to load for me.

--
Roy Owen

Keep the leather side up,
and the rubber side down.

Fritz M
June 8th 05, 10:56 PM
Maggie wrote:

> For some reason the picture will not come up on the website for
> me......WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? Please.

Fabrizio is about to cross the finish line in a bike race. As he
approaches the finish he raises both hands in victory and immediately
CRASHES. The racer behind Fabs passes and finishes as Fabs runs with
his bike to the finish.

RFM

Tom Parker
June 9th 05, 01:31 AM
On 8 Jun 2005 14:56:13 -0700, "Fritz M" > wrote:

>Maggie wrote:
>
>> For some reason the picture will not come up on the website for
>> me......WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? Please.
>
>Fabrizio is about to cross the finish line in a bike race. As he
>approaches the finish he raises both hands in victory and immediately
>CRASHES. The racer behind Fabs passes and finishes as Fabs runs with
>his bike to the finish.
>
>RFM

What race was this and when?

- Tom

Bill Baka
June 9th 05, 03:50 AM
Fritz M wrote:
> Maggie wrote:
>

>>For some reason the picture will not come up on the website for
>>me......WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? Please.
>

> Fabrizio is about to cross the finish line in a bike race. As he
> approaches the finish he raises both hands in victory and immediately
> CRASHES. The racer behind Fabs passes and finishes as Fabs runs with
> his bike to the finish.
>
> RFM

Fabs may be up for a Darwin award on that one. What a dumb way to lose a
race.
Bill Baka

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home