PDA

View Full Version : Riding around Great Lakes, IL

IT3
September 1st 05, 03:18 AM
Ahoy Mates!!! (Are those cold yet?-)

I'll be hanging out in the area of Great Lakes, IL at least until
mid-OCT, and my SingleSpeed should be here within the next week or two.

Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on decent riding spots
within an hour or so of North Chicago, IL / Milwaukee, WI area.

Also, If there are any locals that would like to indulge in a BEvERage,
I usually have liberty on the weekends....

--
IT3 Gunterman (Formerly known as ClydesdaleMTB ;-)
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it.

Ride-A-Lot
September 1st 05, 03:30 AM
IT3 wrote:
> Ahoy Mates!!! (Are those cold yet?-)
>
> I'll be hanging out in the area of Great Lakes, IL at least until
> mid-OCT, and my SingleSpeed should be here within the next week or two.
>

> Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on decent riding spots
> within an hour or so of North Chicago, IL / Milwaukee, WI area.
>
> Also, If there are any locals that would like to indulge in a BEvERage,
> I usually have liberty on the weekends....
>

> --
> IT3 Gunterman (Formerly known as ClydesdaleMTB ;-)
> Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it.

Welcome back!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Bill Sornson
September 1st 05, 03:57 AM
IT3 wrote:
> Ahoy Mates!!! (Are those cold yet?-)
>
> I'll be hanging out in the area of Great Lakes, IL at least until
> mid-OCT, and my SingleSpeed should be here within the next week or
> two.
>

> Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on decent riding spots
> within an hour or so of North Chicago, IL / Milwaukee, WI area.
>
> Also, If there are any locals that would like to indulge in a
> BEvERage, I usually have liberty on the weekends....

Speak of the Devil (ish one)!

Good to hear from you, Clyde!

Bill "now where's Commander Bond?" S.

small change
September 1st 05, 04:24 AM
IT3 wrote:
> Ahoy Mates!!! (Are those cold yet?-)
>
> I'll be hanging out in the area of Great Lakes, IL at least until
> mid-OCT, and my SingleSpeed should be here within the next week or
> two.
>

> Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on decent riding spots
> within an hour or so of North Chicago, IL / Milwaukee, WI area.
>
> Also, If there are any locals that would like to indulge in a
> BEvERage, I usually have liberty on the weekends....

they aren't going to ship you out to Louisiana?

MattB
September 1st 05, 03:59 PM
IT3 wrote:
> Ahoy Mates!!! (Are those cold yet?-)
>
> I'll be hanging out in the area of Great Lakes, IL at least until
> mid-OCT, and my SingleSpeed should be here within the next week or two.
>

> Was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on decent riding spots
> within an hour or so of North Chicago, IL / Milwaukee, WI area.
>
> Also, If there are any locals that would like to indulge in a BEvERage,
> I usually have liberty on the weekends....
>

> --
> IT3 Gunterman (Formerly known as ClydesdaleMTB ;-)
> Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it.

Ahoy!
No answer to your query, but glad to see you "back"!

Matt

IT3
September 1st 05, 10:04 PM
I have asked to be added to the voluntary recall list, but it is
unknown at this time if I will go down there anytime soon as I stall
have 8 more weeks to complete my current duties here in IL. Perhaps
once I finish up what I'm doing here, I'll be mobilized to assist down
there.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home