PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Portable Splat Graphics
September 3rd 05, 06:43 PM
I was looking through ebay and found this item....
Item number: 7175796524
FOLDING ARMY BICYCLE MOUNTAIN BIKE, 26 In. 21 Speed NEW
Features include: FULL Size for anyone from 4 ft. 6 to 6 ft 4!! FOLDABLE

how many things can you see wrong with this bike?

Have a great weekend all

Cory S
VT2

JD
September 3rd 05, 07:17 PM
Portable Splat Graphics (NOSPAM) wrote:
> how many things can you see wrong with this bike?

Do you have about three days to read the whole story? In a nutshell,
it sucks more than the suckiest suck has ever sucked.

JD

Shawn
September 3rd 05, 11:43 PM
JD wrote:
> Portable Splat Graphics (NOSPAM) wrote:
>
>>how many things can you see wrong with this bike?
>

> Do you have about three days to read the whole story? In a nutshell,
> it sucks more than the suckiest suck has ever sucked.

suckingly

Westie
September 5th 05, 09:38 AM
Portable Splat Graphics wrote:
> I was looking through ebay and found this item....
> Item number: 7175796524
> FOLDING ARMY BICYCLE MOUNTAIN BIKE, 26 In. 21 Speed NEW
> Features include: FULL Size for anyone from 4 ft. 6 to 6 ft 4!! FOLDABLE
>
> how many things can you see wrong with this bike?
>
> Have a great weekend all
>
> Cory S
> VT2

It's like they've taken all the bits that no-one wanted and assembled
them into a bike shape. Scary.
--
Westie

Marty
September 5th 05, 01:38 PM
"JD" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Portable Splat Graphics (NOSPAM) wrote:
>> how many things can you see wrong with this bike?
>

> Do you have about three days to read the whole story? In a nutshell,
> it sucks more than the suckiest suck has ever sucked.
>
> JD

I hate it when you beat around the bush..........................

Marty

Dave Dowler
September 5th 05, 10:51 PM
"Portable Splat Graphics" > wrote in
message ...
>I was looking through ebay and found this item....
> Item number: 7175796524
> FOLDING ARMY BICYCLE MOUNTAIN BIKE, 26 In. 21 Speed NEW
> Features include: FULL Size for anyone from 4 ft. 6 to 6 ft 4!! FOLDABLE
>
> how many things can you see wrong with this bike?

You mean the nifty left hand drive system? Dave D

Rudy
September 6th 05, 02:52 AM
"Portable Splat Graphics" > wrote in
message ...
>I was looking through ebay and found this item....
> Item number: 7175796524
> FOLDING ARMY BICYCLE MOUNTAIN BIKE, 26 In. 21 Speed NEW
> Features include: FULL Size for anyone from 4 ft. 6 to 6 ft 4!! FOLDABLE
>
> how many things can you see wrong with this bike?
>
> Have a great weekend all
>
> Cory S
> VT2

Oh man that is freaking hillarious. URT ha ha ha hahaha lalallol. I had
one about 4 years ago. I dropped that thing to flat for a whole summer.
Hard metal snapping sound clunking bottoms. Ya it sucked but that frame was
strong. A Mongoose POC.

Rudy
September 6th 05, 03:10 AM
Actually this bike is probably what the Rex KwonDo character in Napoleon
Dynomite rode home to his musclebound fake boob having wife. LOLOLOL

JD
September 6th 05, 07:56 PM
Rudy wrote:
> Actually this bike is probably what the Rex KwonDo character in Napoleon
> Dynomite rode home to his musclebound fake boob having wife. LOLOLOL

He was driving a Subaru Brat.

JD

Rudy
September 7th 05, 03:47 AM
"JD" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Rudy wrote:
>> Actually this bike is probably what the Rex KwonDo character in Napoleon
>> Dynomite rode home to his musclebound fake boob having wife. LOLOLOL
>

> He was driving a Subaru Brat.
>
> JD

Nice!

Corvus Corvax
September 8th 05, 10:24 PM
Rudy wrote:

> LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL?

CC

September 8th 05, 11:04 PM
That bike is junk like a junkie and heavy as an Iron
Butterfly.

September 9th 05, 07:16 PM
Corvus Corvax wrote:
> Rudy wrote: