PDA

View Full Version : Long time, no see

TomW
September 9th 05, 09:37 AM
I've not posted here for 3 years I don't think. I used to post fairly
regularly as "javaman".

Anyway, good to be back.

Someone wanna do me a quick recap of last 3 years? :)

Tom

Shaun aRe
September 9th 05, 12:41 PM
"TomW" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I've not posted here for 3 years I don't think. I used to post fairly
> regularly as "javaman".
>
> Anyway, good to be back.
>
> Someone wanna do me a quick recap of last 3 years? :)
>
> Tom

Hey Tom!

Ok here goes:

Trolls, spam, idiots, I've hardly ridden in over year due to health, JD
stuck record still can't spell 'boutique' had his hair cut short, Steve
Baker hardly posts, Rich T either, John 'Clydesdale' Gunterman moved outa NH
and became a cop and posts no longer, Rog doesn't post either, some major
health stuff up with him (or was), newbies 'post purchase approval' seeking
and copping major flames, temper tantrums... oh I can't be arsed with any
more of this - WTF is wrong with you, your ****ing GOOGLE fingers all busted
up or summink? FFS...

Cheers!

BTW - who TF *are* you anyway?!?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe
--
Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends.

Jimbo(san)
September 9th 05, 02:01 PM
TomW Wrote:
> I've not posted here for 3 years I don't think. I used to post fairly
> regularly as "javaman".
>
> Anyway, good to be back.
>
> Someone wanna do me a quick recap of last 3 years? :)
>
> Tom

JD won the lottery
He gave everyone a free custom rigid SS
aww gee you missed it!

Jimbo(san)

--
Jimbo(san)

JD
September 9th 05, 05:43 PM
Who are you?

JD

BB
September 10th 05, 04:24 AM
On 9 Sep 2005 01:37:41 -0700, TomW wrote:
> I've not posted here for 3 years I don't think. I used to post fairly
> regularly as "javaman".

yeah I remember. I liked your nick, and really wanted to nick it.

> Someone wanna do me a quick recap of last 3 years? :)

A few new riders, same old troll. And the best part, a few A.M-B
get-togethers.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address