PDA

View Full Version : Has the Troll been Outed?

JP
September 12th 05, 01:15 PM
ink.net...
> > Is this the same Mike Vandeman that lives at 3025 Bateman ST, Berkeley
> > CA???? Just currious.
> >
> > TJ
> >

> Uh oh.

See what can happen to those who like to use their real names on Usenet
Michael?
Now every inconsiderate lying selfish snake-stompin' mountain biker knows
where you live.
One could be a homeless deranged ex-SEAL cat lover seeking revenge for Bob.
It could happen.
Time for the Troll to meet the Billy Goats Gruff I suppose.

Coyoteboy
September 12th 05, 01:30 PM
JP wrote:
>> See what can happen to those who like to use their real names on Usenet
> Michael?
> Now every inconsiderate lying selfish snake-stompin' mountain biker knows
> where you live.
> One could be a homeless deranged ex-SEAL cat lover seeking revenge for Bob.
> It could happen.
> Time for the Troll to meet the Billy Goats Gruff I suppose.

Here billy goat, heres a map to the trolls bridge. Funny that, lives
near a tunnel too, albeit Tunnel Road.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=3025+Bateman+St,+Berkeley,+CA

BB
September 12th 05, 04:35 PM
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:15:29 GMT, JP wrote:

> See what can happen to those who like to use their real names on Usenet
> Michael?

Do a Google search for "Bateman" in this NG. The first hit will be in
1997. No one cares.

But yeah, that is the risk of using your real name - HE has harassed
people's loved ones and employers when they repeatedly disagreed with him.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address

Google