PDA

View Full Version : Spinner Brand forks?

andy
September 15th 05, 04:02 PM
Any experience w/ Spinner brand forks? They have a complete line but I am
most interested in their Edge 3 suspension fork. I am able to get these
pretty cheap and would like to know how dependable they are as well as how
they perform, ease of maintenance, etc.
thanx,
andy

Phil, Squid-in-Training
September 15th 05, 10:40 PM
andy wrote:
> Any experience w/ Spinner brand forks? They have a complete line but
> I am most interested in their Edge 3 suspension fork. I am able to
> get these pretty cheap and would like to know how dependable they are
> as well as how they perform, ease of maintenance, etc.
> thanx,
> andy

They're made by Insync, who happen to be members of the SFF - ****ty Fork
Foundation. They make donations to Suntour and Insync, and a couple of
other makers, to produce forks that cost $0.48 a piece and put them on
low-end bikes.

In all seriousness, don't buy one until these forks have been out for a year
or two, then check out some reviews.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

September 16th 05, 11:02 PM
By the way back in the late 90s and early in this decade
they made your RS fork too.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home