PDA

View Full Version : FS Perth: 2005 Giant Xtc3

Mitch Pollard
September 21st 05, 03:49 PM
excellent condition, never taken off road. owned 3 months very little use a
couple of city footpath trips. as stock except for PRIMO pedals, PRO
Chainstay wrap, easton EA50 flat bars (superlight instead of those normal
alloy heavies).

mint condition apart from small cosmetic scratches from having a bmx rest on
it, (confined parking does this)..

list:
*Alloy frame 17" (Medium for people 5'3 - 6'0 ft) colour blue.
*EA50 tubes (Handbars, Stem, seatpost... super light super strong)
*Hayes Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
*Sun Ryno Lite Rims, (light and very strong, used on downhill rigs even!)
*Deore LX rear gear railler
*All front deore kit.
*chain stay guard (no annoying chain bash noise)
*Primo alloy pedals.
*Truvative Comp-G Crankset

Reason for sale: I never use it! there is the semi impulsive buying,its
collecting dust and I thought I would get into Cross country, it didnt
happen... Very light, solid bike, with top quality parts. great for off road
use, and a set of slicks would make this a very fast and awesome city
commuter. Braking power is very good... didnt get to take it off road, as i
lost my lisence and had no way of getting to hills, i live away from hills.
rrp'd for over $1600 (with bar upgrade, pedals and chainstay protector). but
i'm looking for around the $1100 o.n.o, replace "nospam" from email with
"iinet" or call me on 0422 490 249

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home