PDA

View Full Version : Re: Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking

reader
September 25th 05, 06:49 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS > wrote:

> Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who are too
> LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can still
> believe that horsepucky.
>

> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?

Mike Vandeman
September 25th 05, 07:27 PM
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:49:18 -0400, reader > wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS > wrote:
..
..>
..> Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who are too
..> LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can still
..> believe that horsepucky.
..>
..
..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?

No, I read all of them. AND wrote a review of the literature. None of you are
willing to do that. Of course, you would have to learn to READ, first.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mark
September 26th 05, 11:10 AM
"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:49:18 -0400, reader > wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
> .> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS >
> wrote:
> .
> .>
> .> Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who
> are too
> .> LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can
> still
> .> believe that horsepucky.
> .>

> .Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?
>
> No, I read all of them. AND wrote a review of the literature. None of you
> are
> willing to do that. Of course, you would have to learn to READ, first.
definition of 'all' please? That means your search and inclusion criteria.

Just to prove you a liar again, google, search field 'hiking and mountain
biking, ecological comparison'

Search result 66000 hits.

You havent read it all liar.

Gary S.
October 1st 05, 07:49 AM
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:29:55 GMT, Mike Vandeman >
wrote:

>Conveniently, you aren't able to actually NAME even ONE of those "experts".

Conveniently, you aren't able to actually NAME even ONE of your
supporters, or any "expert" who agrees with YOU.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home