PDA

View Full Version : Re: pouring her heart into it...

BB
September 27th 05, 06:39 PM
On 27 Sep 2005 08:26:30 -0700, small change wrote:

> So, we started a conversation and it looks like a cross-user group trail
> project is in the works to help us get the gravel to our site.

They put gravel on the fireroads near my house from time to time. Every
crash that I know of (one requiring medivac) on these "trails" was caused
by the gravel (with one exception, a fork failure). I know, we weren't
supposed to say anything about gravel. :-)

Its cool that you won't have to haul it in by hand, though.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address

Google