PDA

View Full Version : Marzocchi >>> TMI

Slack
October 3rd 05, 06:15 AM
Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
info about the company :-(

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856

In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
left on this planet!?!?!?
--
Slack

October 3rd 05, 08:02 PM
Slack wrote:
> Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
> info about the company :-(
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>

> In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
> running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
> left on this planet!?!?!?
> --
> Slack

Who would have thought Bender to be such an insightful, sensitive, and
intelligent guy? He's like a mechanical engineer with a poet's
mellifluous linguistic skills. And those stories about his exploits in
Bologne? What a raconteur!

/s

MattB
October 3rd 05, 08:51 PM
wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>
>>Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
>>info about the company :-(
>>
>>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>>

>>In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
>>running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
>>left on this planet!?!?!?
>>--
>>Slack
>

> Who would have thought Bender to be such an insightful, sensitive, and
> intelligent guy? He's like a mechanical engineer with a poet's
> mellifluous linguistic skills. And those stories about his exploits in
> Bologne? What a raconteur!
>
> /s

I tried to watch it but I must have missed those nuances as I jumped
ahead to see if something funny was going to happen.

Matt

Westie
October 4th 05, 02:52 AM
Slack wrote:
> Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
> info about the company :-(
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>

> In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
> running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
> left on this planet!?!?!?
> --
> Slack

Dude, have you considered that maybe it's you? Perhaps you need to
brush up on your social skills and personal presentation?
--
Westie

Slack
October 4th 05, 03:23 AM
Westie wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>
>> Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
>> info about the company :-(
>>
>> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>>

>> In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
>> running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
>> left on this planet!?!?!?
>> --
>> Slack
>

> Dude, have you considered that maybe it's you? Perhaps you need to
> brush up on your social skills and personal presentation?
> --
> Westie

Hey, how did I get in this equation? These aren't chicks I'm hitting
on, and in some instances, they're hitting on me.

--
Slack

small change
October 4th 05, 03:58 AM
Slack wrote:
> Westie wrote:
>> Slack wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too
>>> much info about the company :-(
>>>
>>> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>>>

>>> In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
>>> running into - between work and school. Are there any straight
>>> people left on this planet!?!?!?
>>> --
>>> Slack
>>

>> Dude, have you considered that maybe it's you? Perhaps you need to
>> brush up on your social skills and personal presentation?
>> --
>> Westie
>

> Hey, how did I get in this equation? These aren't chicks I'm hitting
> on, and in some instances, they're hitting on me.

you're a girl?

Slack
October 4th 05, 04:46 AM
small change wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>
>>Westie wrote:

>>>Dude, have you considered that maybe it's you? Perhaps you need to
>>>brush up on your social skills and personal presentation?
>>>--
>>>Westie
>>

>>Hey, how did I get in this equation? These aren't chicks I'm hitting
>>on, and in some instances, they're hitting on me.
>

> you're a girl?

Well, I should've stated: I don't distinguish between homosexual and
bi-sexual.... they're both the same thing to me. And in one case in HS,
this (well known) one lesbian chick was all over me, not for me, but
because she dug my (then) GF, who was very "straight." Out of the
couple dozen lesbians I've known (my sister included), very few of them
were strict girl-only types. There's a reason for this other than a
purely sexual one, but we don't need to get into that. Suffice to to
say, a huge % of homosexuals (I'm including lesbian & bi's) have been
physically abused, usually starting at a very young age.

Phil, Squid-in-Training
October 4th 05, 04:51 AM
Slack wrote:
> small change wrote:
>
>> Slack wrote:

>>> Hey, how did I get in this equation? These aren't chicks I'm
>>> hitting on, and in some instances, they're hitting on me.
>>

>> you're a girl?
>>

> Well, I should've stated: I don't distinguish between homosexual and
> bi-sexual.... they're both the same thing to me. And in one case in
> HS, this (well known) one lesbian chick was all over me, not for me,
> but because she dug my (then) GF, who was very "straight." Out of the
> couple dozen lesbians I've known (my sister included), very few of
> them were strict girl-only types. There's a reason for this other
> than a purely sexual one, but we don't need to get into that. Suffice to
> to say, a huge % of homosexuals (I'm including lesbian &
> bi's) have been physically abused, usually starting at a very young
> age.

I think we need to return to last part of the subject line.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Slack
October 4th 05, 05:11 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

> I think we need to return to last part of the subject line.

Excellent idea.

We now return to your regular program~~~~~
--
Slack

Michael Dart
October 4th 05, 01:12 PM
Slack wrote:
> Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>

>> I think we need to return to last part of the subject line.
>>

> Excellent idea.
>
> We now return to your regular program~~~~~

Dude...we need to get you back on the big bike...now!

Mike

Slack
October 4th 05, 01:43 PM
Michael Dart wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>
>>Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>>

>>>I think we need to return to last part of the subject line.
>>>

>>Excellent idea.
>>
>>We now return to your regular program~~~~~
>

> Dude...we need to get you back on the big bike...now!
>
> Mike

ROTFLMAO... so true!

I was just checking out the 303; that thing is beautiful!
--
Slack

G.T.
October 8th 05, 01:10 AM
"Slack" > wrote in message
> Ok, I really like Marzocchi's stuff, but these was a little too much
> info about the company :-(
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=articleview&id=2856
>

> In a semi-related matter, I can't believe the amount of lesbians I'm
> running into - between work and school. Are there any straight people
> left on this planet!?!?!?

I don't know but it sure looks like Bryson has a thing for Josh.

Greg

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home