PDA

View Full Version : x1134x

Bill Wheeler
October 8th 05, 02:08 AM
Is this yet another incarnation of Travis?

Just curious,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

Paladin
October 8th 05, 02:52 AM
If it is, he's now living in Boise. I plan to go riding with him one
of these days, and I'll report back. I think he might be just a
little bored and impatient because nobody's dialed him into our rather
extensive and vast trail system yet.

CDB

Bill Wheeler
October 9th 05, 02:28 PM
On 7 Oct 2005 18:52:02 -0700, "Paladin" > wrote:

>If it is, he's now living in Boise. I plan to go riding with him one
>of these days, and I'll report back. I think he might be just a
>little bored and impatient because nobody's dialed him into our rather
>extensive and vast trail system yet.
>
>CDB

word,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home