PDA

View Full Version : Buying bulk jerseys

Micheal Artindale
October 9th 05, 04:09 PM
Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
in my area.

One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.

Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal in
bulk orders?

Thanks,

Micheal

Ride-A-Lot
October 9th 05, 04:20 PM
Micheal Artindale wrote:
> Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
> in my area.
>
> One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.
>
> Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal in
> bulk orders?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Micheal

Customsublimation.com

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

small change
October 10th 05, 02:24 AM
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Micheal Artindale wrote:
>> Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club
>> going in my area.
>>
>> One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.
>>
>> Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that
>> deal in bulk orders?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Micheal
>>

> Customsublimation.com

you might want to make sure you have enought people/interest/money first. I
think our club has $103 in our checking account so jerseys aren't a big
priority right now.

Here you can see what the new club I helped get going this spring is up to
www.fttrc.org

Carla A-G
October 10th 05, 03:18 PM
"Micheal Artindale" > wrote in message
> Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
> in my area.
>
> One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.
>
> Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal
in
> bulk orders?

In California, but they make good stuff:
http://www.voler.com

In Canada and US, make even better stuff:
http://www.louisgarneau.com/

http://www.goodstuffsportswear.com/

http://www.veloclothes.com/index.aspx

- CA-G