PDA

View Full Version : Trek 3700

Dave
October 11th 05, 01:15 PM
Hi, does anybody else have a Trek 3700? I've just bought one and wondered if
anybody else had one.

Dave
http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-psp-fanclub/

Charles B. Summers
October 11th 05, 07:14 PM
Yup... bought it August 22nd, crashed it on August 24th. Ended up with a
broken pelvis and alot of pain!

Nice bike though... and now that I can actually ride it again I'm still
finding out how much I like mine. I've only been on a trail once so far, but
as soon as my doctor says I can ride again... I'm going to leave his office,
load my bike, and ride our trail again!

"Dave" > wrote in message
> Hi, does anybody else have a Trek 3700? I've just bought one and wondered
> if
> anybody else had one.
>
> Dave
> http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-psp-fanclub/

Dave
October 11th 05, 08:14 PM
Ouch!!!! I've had mine just over a week and I've only come off it twice so
far, once going down a steep gradient and once when I forgot to use the
back
brakes first and went over the handlebars :-)

"Charles B. Summers" > wrote in message
> Yup... bought it August 22nd, crashed it on August 24th. Ended up with a
> broken pelvis and alot of pain!
>
> Nice bike though... and now that I can actually ride it again I'm still
> finding out how much I like mine. I've only been on a trail once so far,
but
> as soon as my doctor says I can ride again... I'm going to leave his
office,
> load my bike, and ride our trail again!
>

> "Dave" > wrote in message
> > Hi, does anybody else have a Trek 3700? I've just bought one and
wondered
> > if
> > anybody else had one.
> >
> > Dave
> > http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-psp-fanclub/

It has removed 4764 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

MattB
October 11th 05, 09:20 PM
Dave wrote:
> Ouch!!!! I've had mine just over a week and I've only come off it twice so
> far, once going down a steep gradient and once when I forgot to use the
> back
> brakes first and went over the handlebars :-)

New here, eh? You should read the FAQ:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

In particular, top-posting (replying above quoted text) ain't taken to
kindly 'round these here parts.

Also, the front brake is your friend and helps prevent skidding (a
terrible, evil thing) when applied correctly. It sounds like your error
was more about weight distribution than "forgetting to use the back
brakes first".

Stick around, read, and feel free to ask questions. Be sure to take
replies with a grain of salt (or several, and maybe a slice of lime and
a shot of tequila).

Matt

Shaun aRe
October 14th 05, 03:40 PM
"Dave" > wrote in message
> Hi, does anybody else have a Trek 3700? I've just bought one and wondered
if
> anybody else had one.

Try googling for sales figures of that particular model to find out just how
many anybodys do, perhaps?

Shaun aRe

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home