PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Bay Area dreams that could be realized" (Humans Think They Own the Earth)

Mike Vandeman
October 12th 05, 02:24 AM
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:30:26 GMT, bizbee > wrote:

..On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:34:44 GMT in
>, "Andy H"
> graced the world with this thought:
..
..>
..>"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
..>> Who cares?
..>>
..>>
..>Are you still alive? Nothing better to do do with your limited time? Never
..>mind......Perhaps one day you'll realise you aren't making a difference and
..>decide to have children......
..>
..>Ooops, you're one of those save the earth by humanicide weirdos though
..>aren't you? Too little too late methinks.
..>
..>Ah well, welcome to my killfile saddo.
..>
..>Andy H
..>
..>(Tis my real name too BTW.)
..>
..And thank <you> for crossposting your lameass comment to five
..newsgroups.
..Welcome to <my> killfile.

Good riddance. BTW, Governor Schwartzenegger took my advice and vetoed this
idiotic bill.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Google