PDA

View Full Version : last ride

Barry Gaudet
July 14th 03, 11:52 AM
Last night I took my last ride for a while. A calm cool night, full
moon. Too many mosquitos though. Just an hour or so... that's it for the
next month.

Nothing to do but get into 'net flame wars.

--

'Ooh I will make you a believer'
-Sass Jordan

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
July 14th 03, 08:21 PM
Kevan Smith wrote in message >...

>Do your parents know you are on their computer?

Kevan, I think this is the guy who had a retna or something
fall out of this eye, that only happens to real old guys.

If it were me I'd just stick a contact lens over the damn
thing and get on with it.

Mike Kruger
July 15th 03, 01:22 AM
"Barry Gaudet" > wrote in message
> Last night I took my last ride for a while. A calm cool night, full
> moon. Too many mosquitos though. Just an hour or so... that's it for the
> next month.

Good luck with the surgery.
I hope to see a report on your first ride back in a few weeks or so.
My free advice -- worth what you are paying for it -- is to be conservative
on your comeback.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
July 15th 03, 01:43 AM
Kevan Smith wrote in message ...

>Does Rudy Project make contacts now?

No, the contact lens just fills the hole left by the
fallen out retna or whatever it was, you stil need
the Rudy Ekynox, Briko Lucifers, and Oakley
straight jacket or else you come across looking
like a FRED.

The Causey Way
July 15th 03, 01:57 PM
"Kevan Smith" /\/\> wrote in message
>> I think the better look is Rudy Project Freeons in either Carbon or
Silver
> Velvet paired with a matching Rudy Project T-Rex Ferox helmet.
> --

Oh my god, that's SOOO three months ago. The Rudy Rydons with the
copper-beryllium nosepiece, polycarbonate UV 400's, and Kynetium temples (in
copper velvet, natch) are what the kids are wearing, Grandpa. Don't even get
me started on the T-Rex, but if you're in the market for style AND
bulletproof reliability, I've got a tip for you - Luxembourg. 'Nuff said.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home