CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MORNING GLORY RIDE - Cincinnati Area (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=289)

Garrison Hilliard August 3rd 03 01:09 AM

MORNING GLORY RIDE - Cincinnati Area

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...cfitcal21.html

and

http://ohio.sierraclub.org/miami/outings/mgride.asp

Garrison Hilliard August 3rd 03 05:51 PM

MORNING GLORY RIDE - Cincinnati Area

(Papayahed1) wrote in message ...
(Garrison Hilliard) wrote:

...p.s. And I WILL be down there at 4 a.m. - look for the guy in a yellow and
black jersey with black bib shorts on riding a blue Schwinn "Traveler"
with racks on it (it's my commuter bike... I'm not taking anything
terrific out in the rain!).

Looked for you Garrison, but obviously didn't find you. I was the one with the
old Bridgestone with a trail-a-long with the 6 yr old kid on it.

I didn't see any trailalongs, although I did pass a few trailer
equipped
bikes... I was really just concentrating on getting the ride over as
quickly
as possible due to the rain and passed bunches of people without
noticing
them (although I did give a word of encouragement to the parapalegic
riding
the recumbent handcycle when I passed him on Madison Avenue). I didn't
even stick around to hear the prizes being awarded!

Oh yeah-we were wet...

What an odd coincidence... so was I! :-)