CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   High BPM music for indoor cycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=261068)

Kenneth Litwak January 18th 21 01:22 AM

High BPM music for indoor cycling

I used to have a cassette tape, "Music 'N Sync," that had a loud "beat" at 90 bmp. I used this for indoor cycling and more or less memorized it to use on the road. I read an article by Miguel Indurain that said to pedal at 90 revolutions per minute, and adjust gearing to allow that. He should know. However, searching today for this precise thing, a clear 90 bpm beat without singing has not turned up anything. What I had before made the beat the most prominent part of the music. Every sample I listened to today might have 90 bpm in it, but the beat is nearly drowned out by other instruments. Does anyone know of an album that does this. I've got no problem with repetitive music, as long as it is not the exact same song over and over, though I have contemplated putting 9-10 copies of Jon Tesh's "Headclobbers" together in one "album" and copying it to my phone. Anyway, does anyone have a suggestion for something like what I'm looking for? Thanks.