CycleBanter.com

-   -   What I did on Saturday. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=185382)

Luke May 11th 08 04:41 PM

What I did on Saturday.

In article , Werehatrack
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Kaleidoscopic!

Ryan Cousineau May 11th 08 05:00 PM

What I did on Saturday.

In article ,
Werehatrack wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

I...

Good for you?

No, seriously, that's cool.

landotter May 11th 08 05:06 PM

What I did on Saturday.

On May 11, 11:15*am, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

Go for grey flannel and bowler hats next time, or I'll be rooting for
the grassy knoll!

Werehatrack May 11th 08 05:15 PM

What I did on Saturday.

* * Chas May 11th 08 06:46 PM

What I did on Saturday.

"Luke" wrote in message
In article , Werehatrack
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Kaleidoscopic!

No! Psychedelic dude! ;-)

Chas.

Brian Huntley May 11th 08 07:30 PM

What I did on Saturday.

On May 11, 12:15 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

That's a comfy looking tandem. What is it under all that tie-dye?

Werehatrack May 11th 08 09:19 PM

What I did on Saturday.

On Sun, 11 May 2008 11:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Brian Huntley
may have said:

On May 11, 12:15 pm, Werehatrack wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3z5wjr

Someone else's photo of my entry in the 2008 Houston Art Car Parade.
That's me riding captain's seat.

That's a comfy looking tandem. What is it under all that tie-dye?

An ancient Schwinn Twinn. Heavier than three Roadmasters, and as
elegant as a dumpster-half-rehab Free Spirit. I had to add a front
brake just to be able to stop before the end of the parade; it came
with nothing but an anemic coaster (it's a single speed).

I'm going to shop for a gearhub to swap into the rear wheel so that
the climbs coming up out of the underpasses aren't as strenuous.