CycleBanter.com

-   -   RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256398)

[email protected] September 8th 18 02:24 PM

RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon Jester September 8th 18 02:53 PM

RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:24:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

You can clearly see how the lorry bounced off the protective force field generated by the cycle helmet.

Simon Jester September 8th 18 02:57 PM

RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:24:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

This video is fake, it shows cyclists stopping at a red light and the operator of a motor vehicle jumping a red light. This never happens.

[email protected] September 8th 18 02:59 PM

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:57:10 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:24:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

This video is fake, it shows cyclists stopping at a red light and the operator of a motor vehicle jumping a red light. This never happens.

Not even in Nugentworld(TM)?

Simon Jester September 8th 18 04:42 PM

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:59:08 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:57:10 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 2:24:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

This video is fake, it shows cyclists stopping at a red light and the operator of a motor vehicle jumping a red light. This never happens.

Not even in Nugentworld(TM)?

The Prime Directive of Nugentworld is 'Cyclists can do not right, Motorists can do no wrong'.
This proves the video is fake.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 8th 18 05:11 PM

wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon.
Apart from that, did you get that job?
I sincerely hope that you did.

Simon Jester September 8th 18 05:29 PM

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 5:12:00 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon.
Apart from that, did you get that job?
I sincerely hope that you did.

Pounder.
Have you ever had a job?

[email protected] September 8th 18 08:25 PM

wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon.
Apart from that, did you get that job?
I sincerely hope that you did.

Nope, but I can claim PIP instead now which gives me as much income as a job together with my pension, so I am not looking for work amymore. Sold my house for £180k as well!

Thanks for asking.

The place that offered me a job on a handshake in Nov 2016 has now shutdown for good!

Serves them right - hahahahaha.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...d-loss-1977191

Mr Pounder Esquire September 8th 18 09:47 PM

Esquire wrote:
wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-London.html

Simon.
Apart from that, did you get that job?
I sincerely hope that you did.

Nope, but I can claim PIP instead now which gives me as much income
as a job together with my pension, so I am not looking for work
amymore. Sold my house for £180k as well!

I do not know what PIP is.
Call it a day Simon. You are getting no younger.
Well done with your house.

Thanks for asking.

You are sort of okay for a cyclist.

The place that offered me a job on a handshake in Nov 2016 has now
shutdown for good!

Serves them right - hahahahaha.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...d-loss-1977191

Looks like a big site. All of those jobs, all of those contractors.

So sad.

[email protected] September 9th 18 09:41 AM

RLJ lorry driver nearly kills cyclists

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 9:48:07 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I do not know what PIP is.

Personal Independence Payment, I get it for a leg injury.

Call it a day Simon. You are getting no younger.

I have done!