CycleBanter.com

-   -   editorial comments (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257728)

AMuzi July 15th 19 01:52 PM

editorial comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQO4...ature=youtu.be

nicely done!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Tom Kunich[_5_] July 15th 19 04:58 PM

editorial comments

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 5:52:02 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQO4...ature=youtu.be

nicely done!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I see this all the time and it isn't because they can't see me. They have bad judgement and don't realize that when they pass you on a blind curve traffic could be coming the other way. Now this COULD be controlled by police issuing REALLY expensive tickets but they would rather not. They want the drivers to always think that they are safe so that they buy more and more expensive cars.