CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I thought Lance was fighting cancer for 18 million ? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=222401)

Anton Berlin November 1st 10 12:57 PM

I thought Lance was fighting cancer for 18 million ?

Looks like he's too busy hatching Lance franchises to give a damn.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/andr...ace-november-3

Scott November 1st 10 01:36 PM

On Nov 1, 6:57*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Looks like he's too busy hatching Lance franchises to give a damn.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/andr...-benefit-ride-...

Only you could take THAT story and turn it into an anti-LA rant.

RicodJour November 1st 10 02:17 PM

On Nov 1, 8:57*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Looks like he's too busy hatching Lance franchises to give a damn.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/andr...-benefit-ride-...

It's clear why your crack ho nurse girlfriend kicked you to the curb.

BLafferty[_2_] November 1st 10 02:52 PM

On 11/1/2010 10:17 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:57 am, Anton wrote:
Looks like he's too busy hatching Lance franchises to give a damn.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/andr...-benefit-ride-...

It's clear why your crack ho nurse girlfriend kicked you to the curb.

HO,HO, HO. That's funny, RICO. Keep them coming.

Rik Van Slick November 2nd 10 05:17 AM

I thought Lance was fighting cancer for 18 million ?

I do not wish to sound trite, but I hope the best for Andreas.

BLafferty[_2_] November 2nd 10 03:36 PM

On 11/2/2010 1:17 AM, Rik Van Slick wrote:
I do not wish to sound trite, but I hope the best for Andreas.

Indeed.