CycleBanter.com

-   -   Facilities for Quadcyclists (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255931)

Simon Jester May 25th 18 04:24 PM

Facilities for Quadcyclists

We all know many cycle 'facilities' are too narrow for bicycles, what are trcycle and quadcycles supposed to do?

This quadcyclist seems to have found a solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6X5ZTifvo
Skip to 3:14

jnugent May 25th 18 08:05 PM

On 25/05/2018 16:24, Simon Jester wrote:

We all know many cycle 'facilities' are too narrow for bicycles, what are trcycle and quadcycles supposed to do?

They can't do anything. They're inanimate objects.

Their riders should stay with the circus. Children might find them
funny. Especially if the wheels fall off.