CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ vyphih (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=68924)

Hunrobe November 8th 04 02:17 AM

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ vyphih

trolled in part:

Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

Not particularly.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

AustinMN November 8th 04 07:35 PM

Hunrobe wrote:

trolled in part:

Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

Not particularly.

Well, I particularly care that they think that if they try to knock down our
tall buildings and such that we will overthrow their government and overrun
their country, want it or not.

Other than that, I don't care.

Austin

David Reuteler November 9th 04 07:17 PM

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.
--
david reuteler

B i l l S o r n s o n November 9th 04 07:40 PM

David Reuteler wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.

I worked as a summer intern at the Consumer Product Safety Commission back
in 197--- er, a long time ago.

On the "Hotline" we had a regular nicknamed "The Anthrax Lady", who was
convinced that fabric softener sheets contained deadly spores. Now SHE was
irrationally afraid.

I don't consider being aware of and trying to thwart possible terrorist
threats in the same category.

Bill "time for a ride, regardless" S.

AustinMN November 9th 04 09:10 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

Chalo, you got a lot of it right. We are something over 3 trillion
dollars in debt and China holds a lot of it. I have never yet
heard a president talk about reducing the debt, just the deficit.

That's because all that's needed to make debt irrelevant is a burst of
inflation. Inflation has plenty of other bad effects, so every politician
just hopes the next administration will have to deal with it.

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please!
There are no X characters in my address

R.White November 10th 04 12:01 AM

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message . ..
David Reuteler wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Bill "****ed off not same as afraid" S.

rubbish. people are irrationally afraid.

I worked as a summer intern at the Consumer Product Safety Commission back
in 197--- er, a long time ago.

On the "Hotline" we had a regular nicknamed "The Anthrax Lady", who was
convinced that fabric softener sheets contained deadly spores. Now SHE was
irrationally afraid.

I guess you've never used the ones from Wal-Mart then.

Tom Keats November 10th 04 04:35 AM

In article ,
(Chalo) writes:

Compared to the current commander-'n-thief who
lies about the motives for his violence and has killed many times more
innocent people, bin Laden seems not nearly as villainous as he
should. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.

I much prefer people who don't kill /anybody/. Killing and hurting
people is always such an hateful & hate-filled thing.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Red Cloud November 10th 04 05:38 AM

"AustinMN" wrote in message ...
Bill Baka wrote:

Chalo, you got a lot of it right. We are something over 3 trillion
dollars in debt and China holds a lot of it. I have never yet
heard a president talk about reducing the debt, just the deficit.

That's because all that's needed to make debt irrelevant is a burst of
inflation. Inflation has plenty of other bad effects, so every politician
just hopes the next administration will have to deal with it.

Austin

Inflation or deflation is not going to help as long as American don't produce.
Look America can't even product plastic spoon OK. There is no job here.
It went to China. IT job is exporting to India. AMerican company does not
care about this. They only care about making profit. Repulican and Democratic
are agreeing on this one. This real issue both side agree on all the time.
This is why you heard this gay issue all the time, not national debt issue.

B i l l S o r n s o n November 10th 04 07:24 AM

Red Cloud wrote:

Look America can't even product plastic spoon OK.

Jeez, we suck.

Bill "well fork us" S.

Hunrobe November 10th 04 04:43 PM

"B i l l S o r n s o n"

wrote:

Red Cloud wrote:

Look America can't even product plastic spoon OK.

Jeez, we suck.

The manufacture of plastic spoons is an important issue to Red Cloud because
those are the only utensils they allow him at the institution.

Regards,
Bob Hunt