CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Unique threads (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=92845)

gwhite August 1st 05 08:08 AM

Unique threads

Lets keep this place tidy. No same topic multi-threading allowed.

Please, never say the same thing twice in rbr, even if you're talking to
a dumbass. Do some freaking research before posting.

Donald Munro August 1st 05 12:07 PM

gwhite wrote:

Lets keep this place tidy. No same topic multi-threading allowed.

Please, never say the same thing twice in rbr, even if you're talking to
a dumbass. Do some freaking research before posting.

No more helmet thread trolls in July either.

Tim Lines August 1st 05 07:53 PM

I had a swiss threaded bottom bracket once.

Tom Kunich August 2nd 05 01:01 AM

"Tim Lines" wrote in message
I had a swiss threaded bottom bracket once.

I met a guy who owned a 10 speed Swiss bike one time. It was on the top of a
local hard climb. It had a leather saddle on it and he said, "Go ahead and
lift it." I did and almost threw it over the side of the road. It weighed
under 20 lbs and was a 1980 model. On the way down from there I hit 48 mph
and was thinking how scary that would be on a bike made out of tinfoil and
helium.