CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Criterium du Dauphine, stage 7 summary (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=237065)

Simply Fred June 14th 12 10:08 PM

Criterium du Dauphine, stage 7 summary

Fred Flintstein wrote:
Froome's recovery is coming along well. And just in time, Sky will
need him once Wiggins craps out in the Tour.

atriage wrote:
And soon enough time will tell, about the circus in the wishing well.

The fine art of trolling is all but dead or rbr has more purple hazes
than purple patches.

atriage[_6_] June 14th 12 10:31 PM

atriage wrote:
And soon enough time will tell, about the circus in the wishing well.

The fine art of trolling is all but dead or rbr has more purple hazes than
purple patches.

Excuse me while I kiss the sky. I blame it on an increased red blood cell count.