CycleBanter.com

-   -   Nearly 80% of people want to see more segregated cycle lanes inBritish cities (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255064)

Bod[_5_] November 14th 17 11:29 AM

Nearly 80% of people want to see more segregated cycle lanes inBritish cities

A survey of people in seven major cities across the UK has shown that
four out of five people want more protected bike routes on roads to make
cycling safer.

In a survey conducted by Sustrans, of the 7,700 people surveyed, 78%
said that they wanted increased segregated bike lanes in a bid to make
cycling safer in their cities, even if this restricts space for other
road traffic.

Of the same people spoken to, over two-thirds said that more cycling
within their city would make it a better place to work and live.

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3681/n...british-cities
--
Bod

Peeler[_2_] November 14th 17 12:25 PM

Wanker Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:13:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

What's their problem? I cycle on roads, I don't feel unsafe. Maybe they
should learn to ride properly?

Idiot!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."