CycleBanter.com

-   -   Riding on footpath. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257624)

Peter Keller[_3_] June 30th 19 09:28 AM

Riding on footpath.

I was riding peacefully along the side of the road in moderately heavy
traffi, including lorries. Ahead of me were some parked cars.
So to avoid being scraped off by one of said lorries, I go onto the
footpath and ride inside the parked cars.
Ahead of me is a pleasant-looking man walking towards me on the footpath.
I'll leave Mr Pounder to attempt to describe what happened next.
Hint: I am still alive to tell the tale.

Peter Keller[_3_] July 5th 19 11:53 AM

Riding on footpath.

On 4. 7. 2019 20:15, BROUT NOW wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:28:30 +0200, Peter Keller wrote:

I was riding peacefully along the side of the road in moderately heavy
traffi, including lorries. Ahead of me were some parked cars.
So to avoid being scraped off by one of said lorries, I go onto the
footpath and ride inside the parked cars.
Ahead of me is a pleasant-looking man walking towards me on the
footpath.
I'll leave Mr Pounder to attempt to describe what happened next.
Hint: I am still alive to tell the tale.

you're a ****, a vile slimy ****!

Thanks for the compliment.