CycleBanter.com

-   -   Yet one more perverted scum cyclist (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256191)

Mr Pounder Esquire July 30th 18 07:59 PM

Yet one more perverted scum cyclist

We all know that they have small dicks, shave their skinny little legs and
this is about the only way they will get to touch a female.
Utter cowardly filth.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...ckburn-street/

Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] July 30th 18 08:10 PM

Yet one more perverted scum cyclist

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:59:45 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

We all know that they have small dicks, shave their skinny little legs
and this is about the only way they will get to touch a female.
Utter cowardly filth.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...th-black-tooth
-wanted-over-sex-assault-in-blackburn-street/

You do seem rather keen to generalise from 1 or 2 instances; tell me more
about how you manage to square that with rational thought.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Simon Jester July 31st 18 02:02 PM

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 7:59:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
We all know that they have small dicks, shave their skinny little legs and
this is about the only way they will get to touch a female.
Utter cowardly filth.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...ckburn-street/

Why are you so obsessed with male cyclist's legs?