CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Discovery's TDF chances in trouble....?? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=163717)

[email protected] June 18th 07 11:58 PM

Discovery's TDF chances in trouble....??

I was noticing that Yaroslav Popovych is did not start the Tour de
Suisse...?? This does not bode well after Landis lost a lot of time in
the final stages of the Dauphine Libre. Manuel Beltran is performing
well in the Tour de Suisse. I have always thought it was a mistake to
let Beltran go.

If Discovery does not do well in the TDF their only recourse is seek
victory in the Vuelta or the possibly the Worlds.

Bob Martin June 19th 07 09:11 AM

in 546055 20070618 235829 " wrote:
I was noticing that Yaroslav Popovych is did not start the Tour de
Suisse...?? This does not bode well after Landis lost a lot of time in
the final stages of the Dauphine Libre.

I didn't even notice Landis in the Dauphine - shows how much attention
I was paying!

[email protected] June 19th 07 09:25 AM

On Jun 19, 10:11 am, Bob Martin wrote:
in 546055 20070618 235829 " wrote:

I was noticing that Yaroslav Popovych is did not start the Tour de
Suisse...?? This does not bode well after Landis lost a lot of time in
the final stages of the Dauphine Libre. Manuel Beltran is performing
well in the Tour de Suisse. I have always thought it was a mistake to
let Beltran go.

I didn't even notice Landis in the Dauphine - shows how much attention
I was paying!

Probably because you were distracted by how well Manuel Beltran was
doing in the Tour de Suisse.

Donald Munro June 19th 07 09:54 AM

rechungREMOVETHIS wrote:
Probably because you were distracted by how well Manuel Beltran was
doing in the Tour de Suisse.

Its all the fault of those Israeli traffic lights.

bob sullivan June 19th 07 12:14 PM

Bob Martin wrote:
in 546055 20070618 235829 " wrote:
I was noticing that Yaroslav Popovych is did not start the Tour de
Suisse...?? This does not bode well after Landis lost a lot of time in
the final stages of the Dauphine Libre.

I didn't even notice Landis in the Dauphine - shows how much attention
I was paying!

Wow, I've really been asleep at the wheel, too... When did Landis return
to Discovery???

~bob