CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   how to make big money fast (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=70784)

[email protected] December 12th 04 03:39 AM

how to make big money fast

HOW TO MAKE THOUSANDS DOING NOTHING AT ALL

Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal as stated by
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! : So I thought,' Yeah, right, this must be a
scam', but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anway it
said that you have to send $1.00 to each of the following names on the
list, stated at the end of this article using Paypal (our new form of
transferring money safely and securely). You dont have to be preferred
or verified to transfer and recieve money, so you lose no money
through transfers. Now honestly, what is six dollars, especially out
of a Paypal account. In exchange you will make thousands in the first
few months. You then place your own name and email address (registered
for Paypal transfers) in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of
newsgroups) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I sent out
my measly 6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in my account! I was shocked!
I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
$15,060.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out. This
program WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste some pocket
change. You could find six dollars laying around the house. There is
absolutely nothing you could lose. Just follow the 4 basic steps below
to make thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends
on how many posts of this letter you put in message boards.

Heres how it works:

When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is estimated that
at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those
15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00)
Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00
($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send
you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list,
but so far you have received $813,615.00. Note: I'm not saying this is
going to make everyone 800 grand, but lets say even 1 person out of
200 tries this program, you are still going to make 50,000 dollars in

anywhere from 1 month to 6 months max!!!!!
SO SAVE THIS MESSAGE NOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN CHANGING YOUR LIFE!!!
And go to the instructions below to get started immediately. You must
send out 6 dollars to the people at the end of the letter before
swapping your name in, or else those 6 people will not add you to
there list, therefore you will not make any money.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using
Paypal, and in the comment section type "Please add me to your list".
Here are the emails that you transfer the money into:

2. Now Copy this letter. All you have to do is save this whole article
along with instructions, etc in a word file/note pad on your computer.

3. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the

names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place
your name in the #6 position. Then save it.

4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board,
Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along
those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this
message at lease 200 times, to as many unique message boards as you
can, or more. The more times you post this at a unique board, the more
money you will make. The more copies you send the better the results.
Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it
out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive
with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This
service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
Postal & lottery laws)

P.S. There is no possible way to cheat this program. If you do not
follow the instructions exactly, you will not make any money,
GUARANTEED.

Paypal accounts to send 1 dollar to :
#1)
#2)
#3)
#4)
#5)
#6)

REMEMBER AGAIN- After you've mailed 1 dollar to each of these people,
then you can add your paypal name to the 6th position, and move the
rest up one spot.