CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Awareness Test (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=224017)

Anton Berlin December 26th 10 03:43 PM

Awareness Test

On Dec 26, 3:31*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

Dumbass - everyone knows I am an anti-theist and my girlfriend has
incredible breasts.

So life DOES have meaning.

Everyone knows that only infants think breasts are important. I urge you
to concentrate on the groin if you would be an adult - you god damn moron!

Life has NO meaning. That is what atheism is all about - you god damn
moron!

My God, I was way too kind to this idiot.

If someone tells me he is believer, I will not argue with him. Instead I
respect him and hold him in awe. Nay, I reserve my ultimate contempt for
atheists who crow about it.

What kind of an asshole would want to disillusion any from a belief in God.
The fact is that those who believe in God are far better persons that those
like me who do not believe. Atheists should shut the **** up about their
atheism. If they don't, I will attack them for being the crude basterds that
they are.

I have been an atheist ever since the age of 16 but I do not crow about it
like this Anton Berlin jerk!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

You're the king of fools - in two posts you shown once again the
cycling world what an infinite **** you are.

1. Breasts are important - I hope I never out grow them. Only one
that doesn't have access to breasts would write what you did.
You're either gay or a chronic dick diddler.

2. You're wrong about the atheism argument as well - humanist,
secularists, atheists etc are far better and well adjusted humans than
those that believe in god(s) (except the flying spaghetti monster) .
Incarceration rates of atheists are 1/50th of the rates for
Christians.

You're not really an atheist Ed - you lack the intelligence and you're
too much of a putz to be accepted into any group. Just continue being
the annoying loner you are.

Amit Ghosh December 27th 10 08:31 AM

Awareness Test

On Dec 26, 10:43*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

You're either gay or a chronic dick diddler.

dumbass,

this is true for all bike riders.

except females that is, they are just gay.

oh well, off to smoke some festivus pole !

Anton Berlin December 28th 10 03:24 PM

Awareness Test

Bump due to spam flood

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_] December 28th 10 08:40 PM

Awareness Test

On 12/28/2010 9:24 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Bump due to spam flood

Do not believe that works on Usenet.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007