CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My new toy came on friday :-) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49476)

thinuniking March 13th 04 12:17 PM

My new toy came on friday :-)

I am now a proud owner of a qu-ax muni 24" with splined hub+ cranks,
also I have a new thing I just invented ( i think) qu-ax knees i keep
hitting the inside of my knees on the frame at least I don't have kh
ankle!
I had to cut of about 2-3 cm's off the seat post just so i could ride
it! it's got 170's on it and i find them ok not to fast but make light
work on hills:D not riden it as a muni yet i am just gonna get used to
it first...... up dates later see ya around bye
Ben

--
thinuniking - owner of magical beads won at swum!

Try then spend 6 hours in casualty then try again.....
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

daino149 March 14th 04 12:03 AM

My new toy came on friday :-)

Have any pics of the new addition?

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

one wheeled stallion March 14th 04 03:23 PM

My new toy came on friday :-)

Hey, glad to hear you got it at last! I know you haven't had much chance
to put it through its paces yet, but how do the hub/cranks seem? Super
tough? If you're not too bothered about brakes at the minute, you could
get the standard black Qu-Ax frame to replace the oversized one. It's
the essentially the same as the Nimbus 2, but with better mud clearance
on top and with a 25.4 seatpost. Dirt cheap too! Got on one my muni and
I love it. I think my pics are in the first page of the gallery at the
minute...

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

treepotato March 14th 04 10:48 PM

My new toy came on friday :-)

wow its come at a last try not to break too many arms and legs!

Happy muniing! ;)

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942