CycleBanter.com

-   -   Swap? CO2 cartridges (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=127752)

Doki March 21st 06 02:42 AM

Swap? CO2 cartridges

Anyone want to swap some 16G co2 cartridges for 24g ones? Just bought a
bunch of 16s by accident and think they may struggle with the mountain
bike...

Pete Biggs March 21st 06 02:11 PM

Swap? CO2 cartridges

Doki wrote:
Anyone want to swap some 16G co2 cartridges for 24g ones? Just bought
a bunch of 16s by accident and think they may struggle with the
mountain bike...

What pressure do your tyres need? One 16g should be ok for a low pressure
wide tyre, two for high.

I don't have any larger ones to swap but I'd be interested in buying a few
*threaded* 16g cartridges if the price is less than £1.40 each.

~PB p at biggs dot tc

Pete Biggs March 21st 06 03:05 PM

Swap? CO2 cartridges

I scribbled:
I don't have any larger ones to swap but I'd be interested in buying
a few *threaded* 16g cartridges if the price is less than £1.40 each.

Forgot to mention that includes postage. You'll be all right if you
carry an extra cartridge anyway, Doki.

~PB p at biggs dot tc

Pete Biggs March 28th 06 03:19 AM

Swap? CO2 cartridges

Ping: Jon, No rush but did you get my email reply to your offer?

cheers
~PB