CycleBanter.com

-   -   Justipoo's challenge (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=241130)

Dave- Cyclists VORC June 3rd 13 07:53 PM

Justipoo's challenge

I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow

Dave- Cyclists VORC June 3rd 13 09:04 PM

Justipoo's challenge

On 03/06/2013 19:53, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

No reply yet, I expect he has shat out. I think 'shat' is a Dutch word.

ennemm[_2_] June 3rd 13 10:00 PM

Justipoo's challenge

On 3 June, 19:53, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. *Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.
There is something seriously sick and stunted about grown men who want
to ride a bike."

Is that local time or GMT?

Dave- Cyclists VORC June 4th 13 08:29 AM

Justipoo's challenge

wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.
There is something seriously sick and stunted about grown men who want
to ride a bike."

Is that local time or GMT?

Doesn't really matter - he won't turn up anyway.

Pristine Bruise June 4th 13 09:33 AM

Justipoo's challenge

wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.
There is something seriously sick and stunted about grown men who want
to ride a bike."

Is that local time or GMT?

Doesn't really matter - he won't turn up anyway.

If only Dr. Who was real, he could go back to 2012 in his Tardis
and tell us what happens... er, I mean, happened.

--
Alexis

Squashme June 6th 13 03:48 PM

Justipoo's challenge

On Jun 3, 7:53*pm, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

Sure its not the Radisson Azerbaijan Churchill Guest House on Academic
Zahid Khalilov street, 23, AZ 1148?

Dave- Cyclists VORP June 6th 13 04:23 PM

Justipoo's challenge

wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

Sure its not the Radisson Azerbaijan Churchill Guest House on Academic
Zahid Khalilov street, 23, AZ 1148?

You had better ask Justipoo's that. He's the one who misses hotels.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORP
"It is time for us to say to cyclists 'You want to join our gang, get

Squashme June 6th 13 07:45 PM

Justipoo's challenge

On Jun 6, 4:23*pm, Dave- Cyclists VORP
wrote:
On 06/06/2013 15:48, Squashme wrote: On Jun 3, 7:53 pm, Dave- Cyclists VORC
wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

Sure its not the Radisson Azerbaijan Churchill Guest House on Academic
Zahid Khalilov street, 23, AZ 1148?

You had better ask Justipoo's that. *He's the one who misses hotels.

But you're the one who prides himself in setting up such incredibly
cunning plans.

Dave- Cyclists VORC June 6th 13 09:03 PM

Justipoo's challenge

wrote:
I challenge you to meet me on the 10/6/2012 @ 2pm at the Radisson
Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, Azadlig Avenue 1, AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan.

I bet you won't have the nollocks to turn up.

Sure its not the Radisson Azerbaijan Churchill Guest House on Academic
Zahid Khalilov street, 23, AZ 1148?

You had better ask Justipoo's that. He's the one who misses hotels.

But you're the one who prides himself in setting up such incredibly
cunning plans.

But he's the one stupid enough to fall for them.