CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Paris - Nice (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200744)

Sandy[_4_] March 12th 09 09:17 PM

Paris - Nice

Wrong newsgroup?
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Robert Chung[_2_] March 12th 09 09:31 PM

Paris - Nice

Sandy wrote:
Wrong newsgroup?

Spring training race. You can tell because a French guy is in the lead.

Sorry to see Cozza DNF. He has a great backstory.

Susan Walker March 12th 09 09:38 PM

Paris - Nice

Sandy wrote:
Wrong newsgroup?

Don't complain, start the discussion yourself.

Tom Kunich March 12th 09 09:50 PM

Paris - Nice

"Sandy" wrote in message
Wrong newsgroup?

Whatever happened to Christian Vande Velde? 8 minutes behind after winning
yesterday solo?

Keith March 13th 09 12:48 AM

Paris - Nice

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:50:36 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo.
com wrote:

"Sandy" wrote in message
Wrong newsgroup?

Whatever happened to Christian Vande Velde? 8 minutes behind after winning
yesterday solo?

Dude's old

Bret March 13th 09 04:36 AM

Paris - Nice

com wrote:
"Sandy" wrote in message
Wrong newsgroup?

Whatever happened to Christian Vande Velde? 8 minutes behind after winning
yesterday solo?

Dude's old

Dumbass,

You're right. He's certainly no Sella if he can't pull off the solo
win two days in a row.

Bret

Ryan Cousineau March 13th 09 05:27 AM

Paris - Nice

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Sandy wrote:
Wrong newsgroup?

Spring training race. You can tell because a French guy is in the lead.

Sorry to see Cozza DNF. He has a great backstory.

Slow tires?

Susan Walker March 13th 09 06:22 AM

Paris - Nice

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote:
Sorry to see Cozza DNF. He has a great backstory.

Slow tires?

The story was in your local rag, if this is what Chung meant:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=6502

Ryan Cousineau March 13th 09 10:58 PM

Paris - Nice

In article ,
Susan Walker wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote:
Sorry to see Cozza DNF. He has a great backstory.

Slow tires?

The story was in your local rag, if this is what Chung meant:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=6502

Wow. Of course, that must be it.

So now we have a racer this year coming back from a serious head injury,
a racer coming back from homelessness and crack, a racer coming back
from retirement after coming back from cancer, and about 18 racers
coming back from dopological violations, and Dave Z overcoming the loss
of his premium format figures.

Cozza's is an especially compelling recovery, but is there anyone in the
peloton who is NOT coming back from something?

Susan Walker March 13th 09 11:19 PM

Paris - Nice

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
So now we have a racer this year coming back from a serious head injury,

Kai Reus, too.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...c08/dec08news2 (Not
mentioned the he's a former junior world road champ.)

and Dave Z overcoming the loss
of his premium format figures.

Ha ha!