CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Vuelta (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254587)

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 26th 17 10:52 PM

Vuelta

Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 27th 17 12:31 AM

Vuelta

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:53:01 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

It is looking more and more like Chris Froome is going to have a double grand tour year. But don't count your chickens before they hatch with the group that is snapping at his heels.

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 30th 17 09:27 PM

Vuelta

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 4:12:02 PM UTC-7, steve wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:53:01 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more respectable team.

And poor Dutchman, Jetse Bol, seems to be giving it a real College
Try, although GC wise, he's up and down like a Whore's Drawers on
payday at the mine.

But at least it's getting interesting.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat