CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=238379)

Blackblade September 12th 12 02:04 PM

Why is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:09:34 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
There was no charge related to a saw, LIAR. It was DISMISSED.

Since you weren't there, by definition, you know NOTHING, and anything you say about will be a lie.

I DO know how to READ. And the public record, accessible to all, proves you the liar.

Actually, I'm surprised that you continue to spout the 'everyone lied' rubbish given that you could be sued for libel by the witnesses ... just a thought.

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 14th 12 01:11 AM

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:04:31 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:09:34 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: There was no charge related to a saw, LIAR. It was DISMISSED. Since you weren't there, by definition, you know NOTHING, and anything you say about will be a lie. I DO know how to READ. And the public record, accessible to all, proves you the liar. Actually, I'm surprised that you continue to spout the 'everyone lied' rubbish given that you could be sued for libel by the witnesses ... just a thought.

No, it doesn't. If you think so, tell me what my "lie" was.

Libel has to do with WRITING. DUH! You meant "slander". But since they actually DID lie, it's not slander. I'm telling the truth -- something mountain bikers know absolutely NOTHING about. You are the perfect example.

Blackblade September 17th 12 03:51 PM

On Friday, September 14, 2012 1:11:44 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Libel has to do with WRITING. DUH! You meant "slander". But since they actually DID lie, it's not slander. I'm telling the truth -- something mountain bikers know absolutely NOTHING about. You are the perfect example.

No, I mean Libel. You libelled the witnesses, in this thread, when you wrote that they were all liars.