CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cameras, Unlike Mountain Bikers, Don't Lie! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=242031)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] August 29th 13 04:41 AM

Cameras, Unlike Mountain Bikers, Don't Lie!

Mountain bikers love to videotape their rides and share the videos with their friends -- and, incidentally, the rest of the world! These videos document massive habitat destruction, how fast mountain bikers ride (and, therefore, how little they actually see of what they are passing through), how rarely they stop to look at anything, and how utterly boring these rides are. I have collected many of them at http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtbvideo.htm

Mike

From: Rolland Waters
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:16:49 -0700
Subject: Contour closed?

Maybe:
http://www.geekwire.com/2013/contour...s-gopro-rival/

Maybe not:
http://www.geekwire.com/2013/contour...wing-world-do/

Good luck to them either way.

Rolland

I love Mike August 31st 13 12:10 PM

Cameras, Unlike Mountain Bikers, Don't Lie!

Yawn. Are you finally going to post your animal sex videos on your website Mike? I am sure you could take over where Mr Hands left.