CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Best Stages to see Of Giro Italia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=112664)

Ben May 12th 05 06:13 AM

Best Stages to see Of Giro Italia

Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours every night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

Jay Woo May 14th 05 03:08 AM

Ben wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like

most
scenic, and most challenging.

I'd suggest going to this page and having a look at the stage profiles.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2005...stage-by-stage

adam85 May 17th 05 01:38 AM

Ben Wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours ever
night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

This one should be interesting! Colle delle Finestre May 28th Stage 1
7kms of dirt road.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3153

Ada

--
adam85

Jay Woo May 17th 05 04:19 AM

Best Stages to see Of Giro Italia

This one should be interesting! Colle delle Finestre May 28th Stage

19
7kms of dirt road.
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3153

Adam

Cool, a Cyclo-cross Stage!

kyra May 19th 05 11:55 PM

Ben Wrote:
Anyone know which are the best stages of the Giro d' Italia, like most
scenic, and most challenging.
My friend has the Italian RAI channel, and they show 3 hours ever
night,
and I want him to tape me the best stages.

Thanks

I think stage 14 climbs 2500m above seal level and has 40somethin
hairpins, one to watch for sure... go Basso

--
kyra

adam85 May 20th 05 01:01 AM

kyra Wrote:
I think stage 14 climbs 2500m above seal level and has 40somethin
hairpins, one to watch for sure... go Basso!

He went alright yesterday!!!

Ada

--
adam85