CycleBanter.com

-   -   Footpaths (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258235)

Mr Pounder Esquire October 9th 19 03:55 PM

Footpaths

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

Simon Jester October 9th 19 08:18 PM

Footpaths

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 3:56:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

What happened after the Spice wore off?

Mr Pounder Esquire October 9th 19 08:49 PM

Footpaths

wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

What happened after the Spice wore off?

I've a vague sort of idea what spice is. Perhaps you could tell the group
all about this spice thing?

Simon Jester October 9th 19 10:10 PM

Footpaths

wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

What happened after the Spice wore off?

I've a vague sort of idea what spice is. Perhaps you could tell the group
all about this spice thing?

Do your own research.

TMS320 October 9th 19 11:51 PM

Footpaths

wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

What happened after the Spice wore off?

I've a vague sort of idea what spice is. Perhaps you could tell the group
all about this spice thing?

~ fast heart rate
~ throwing up
~ extreme anxiety or nervousness
~ hallucinations
~ feeling confused
~ violent behavior
~ suicidal thoughts

You described yourself having 4 out of 7 of those symptoms.

Peter Keller[_3_] October 10th 19 09:25 AM

Footpaths

On 10/10/2019 03:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

Where was your sharpened turd-smeared battleaxe?

Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] October 10th 19 11:42 AM

Footpaths

On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 14:55:30 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me
out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve on
the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump of
cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the local school
about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the footpath by this
cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Mr Pounder Esquire October 10th 19 11:52 AM

Footpaths

wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the local
school about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the footpath by
this cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

Read what I said and try to understand. You really are quite thick.

Simon Jester October 10th 19 06:09 PM

Footpaths

wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the local
school about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the footpath by
this cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

Read what I said and try to understand. You really are quite thick.

I have read it and I understand it, I just don't believe it.
The first bit with the bikes on the pavement is fine.
The rest is fantasy or drug induced hallucination.

Simon Jester October 10th 19 07:21 PM

Footpaths

On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 9:25:05 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 10/10/2019 03:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

Where was your sharpened turd-smeared battleaxe?

I believe Pounder usually causes criminal damage by stomping on the wheels of bicycles on the footpath, but only if they belong to defenceless children.