CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Norco Downhill (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=60608)

johngrass July 19th 04 06:34 AM

Norco Downhill

Ok people are saying that Norco are exelent and people are saying that
they r total crap i wanted to get a norco to do free riding and a bit
of downhill racing i was thinking about getting a norco but then people
started saying they r crap so r they crap or not

If they r crap then should i go with an Avanti Hardtail

PS: i am so confused :confused: :confused:

--
johngrass

flyingdutch July 19th 04 07:31 AM

Norco Downhill

so are we. 4 threads, all on the same subject. why not just post to the
same one so people can follow the history of what avails you???

--
flyingdutch

hippy July 19th 04 12:44 PM

Norco Downhill

"johngrass" wrote

Ok people are saying that Norco are exelent and people are saying that
they r total crap i wanted to get a norco to do free riding and a bit
of downhill racing i was thinking about getting a norco but then people
started saying they r crap so r they crap or not

If they r crap then should i go with an Avanti Hardtail

Check out the forum on www.farkin.net or ask the guys at
VicMTB - they race downhill and I'm sure they could
suggest an appropriate ride for you..

hippy