CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: DT Revolution spoke. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=43541)

Wayne Pein May 19th 04 07:07 PM

WTB: DT Revolution spoke.

I broke a spoke (actually, somebody broke it for me by getting a skewer
or pedal caught in my wheel and crashing me) and need to replace it.

None of my LBSs carries DT Revolutions, so I'd have to buy a whole box.
I realize I could put in a regular butted spoke, but I'd like to return
my relatively new wheel to original condition.

I measure it at 295, but the nipple threaded on quite far, so I suppose
294 or 3 would also be fine.

Hopefully somebody will take the trouble to mail me one. It probably
makes sense to buy a few to have for spares, and I'm ok with that.

Thanks,
Wayne

Bman May 20th 04 04:21 AM

WTB: DT Revolution spoke.

If you can't get a DT REV just put a regular DT db spoke in there. It
will work fine. The weight has been saved with the other spokes being
REVs.

Qui si parla Campagnolo May 20th 04 02:02 PM

WTB: DT Revolution spoke.

Wayne- None of my LBSs carries DT Revolutions, so I'd have to buy a whole
box. BRBR
ar, so I suppose
294 or 3 would also be fine.

Hopefully somebody will take the trouble to mail me one BRBR

We have 'em-$.85 per-

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.