CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   solution in search of a problem? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=171865)

Zebee Johnstone October 16th 07 09:53 AM

solution in search of a problem?

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2007/1...city-bike.html

OK, I'm all for people riding bents, but I can't see that an upright
that doesn't fit that well that can morph into a bent that doesn't fit
that well is something the world has been waiting for...

Zebee

TimC October 16th 07 02:11 PM

solution in search of a problem?

On 2007-10-16, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2007/1...city-bike.html

OK, I'm all for people riding bents, but I can't see that an upright
that doesn't fit that well that can morph into a bent that doesn't fit
that well is something the world has been waiting for...

I couldn't see the mechanism for causing beards to morph to and from.

I think its purpose in life is to be a neat party trick.

And I guess if you weren't getting enough WTF moments as people passed
you.

--
TimC
"I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five.