CycleBanter.com

-   -   tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258801)

MrCheerful January 30th 20 09:23 AM

tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident.

Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

TMS320 January 30th 20 10:09 AM

tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident.

On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrClueless...

....gets confused between bicycles and motorbikes again.

Bod[_5_] January 30th 20 10:38 AM

On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

yawn

--
Bod

Bod[_5_] January 30th 20 10:44 AM

On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

yawn

There are 1 million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads - your ...

30 Aug 2017 - In fact, according to the Motor Insurer's Bureau (MIB),
there are currently one million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads -
that's one in every 38 ...

These drivers should have number plates on so they can be traced....oh
wait!.. they have....hmm!

--
Bod

Mr Pounder Esquire January 30th 20 01:56 PM

Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

yawn

There are 1 million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads - your ...

30 Aug 2017 - In fact, according to the Motor Insurer's Bureau (MIB),
there are currently one million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads -
that's one in every 38 ...

These drivers should have number plates on so they can be traced....oh
wait!.. they have....hmm!

Yeah right. Were you ever insured when you rode your silly bicycle? Of
course not.
Are you insured when you ride your E bike thing? Of course not.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cycli...-risk-12943064

Bod[_5_] January 30th 20 03:34 PM

On 30/01/2020 13:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

yawn

There are 1 million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads - your ...

30 Aug 2017 - In fact, according to the Motor Insurer's Bureau (MIB),
there are currently one million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads -
that's one in every 38 ...

These drivers should have number plates on so they can be traced....oh
wait!.. they have....hmm!

Yeah right. Were you ever insured when you rode your silly bicycle? Of
course not.
Are you insured when you ride your E bike thing? Of course not.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cycli...-risk-12943064

I am not breaking any law by not insuring my bike

, you have no argument.
--
Bod

Mr Pounder Esquire January 30th 20 10:50 PM

Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 09:23, MrCheerful wrote:
Bring on the number plates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

yawn

There are 1 million uninsured drivers on Britain's roads - your ...
30 Aug 2017 - In fact, according to the Motor Insurer's Bureau
(MIB), there are currently one million uninsured drivers on
Britain's roads - that's one in every 38 ...

These drivers should have number plates on so they can be
traced....oh wait!.. they have....hmm!

Yeah right. Were you ever insured when you rode your silly bicycle?
Of course not.
Are you insured when you ride your E bike thing? Of course not.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cycli...-risk-12943064

I am not breaking any law by not insuring my bike

, you have no argument.

I do not need to insure my house, but I do so. And for legal cover.
I do not need to insure my car for legal cover, but I do so.
But as you are a cyclist .................

Bod[_5_] January 31st 20 06:54 AM

Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
[...]

Yes, you have a choice, good for you, now stop trying to tell others

what to do. You obviously won't though because you're just a moany old
man, just like Mr Cheerless.
Have you joined the S.A.T.C (Shouting At Traffic Club yet)?
If not, you could possibly qualify to be their Chief Tosser.
Mr Cheerless could be your Right Hand ******.

--
Bod

Mike Collins February 1st 20 02:41 AM

Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
[...]

What does the public liability section of your home insurance cover you for?
Mine covers me for everything other than motor vehicles and power boats.

Simon Jester February 1st 20 03:21 AM

Bod wrote:
On 30/01/2020 10:38, Bod wrote:
[...]

Our home insurance and CTC membership gave us cycle insurance, but now we have retired to Costa Rica I am not so sure.